We Have You Covered with Same-Day and 24/7 Emergency Services
Arcadia residents can trust Express Electrical Services when needing a fast, professional, and reliable electrician. Electrical problems often happen at the least convenient moments. Luckily, our electricians in Arcadia are qualified, trained, and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our team is always here to help with your electrical troubleshooting, repair, replacement, or installation needs.
Located at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, Arcadia is known for its picturesque views and abundance of parks. It is home to the Santa Anita Park racetrack and is where you’ll find Arcadia County Park and the Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden. The Shops at Santa Anita, a shopping mall, and the Santa Anita Golf Course are also in Arcadia, which is named after the city of Arcadia, Greece.
Whether you have a home or business in Arcadia, Express Electrical Services is ready to respond to an electrical emergency or address your electrical installation, remodeling, and repair needs, no matter the size or scope of the job.
Our Los Angeles electricians are located:
1011 Goodrich Blvd,
Los Angeles, CA 90022
We Can Fix Any Electrical Issue In Arcadia
Express Electrical Services is available whenever you have an emergency. Whether you need wiring repair in the middle of the night or your flickering lights looked at over the weekend, we’re ready to help. We can respond in 60-90 minutes. Having served the area since 1982, we’re highly recommended by satisfied customers in and around Arcadia. Contact us for emergency service at the first sign of trouble, such as:
- Multiple lights flicker
- An outlet, switch, or panel feels hot
- An electrical device smells like it’s burning
- An electrical fixture makes a buzzing sound
- A wire appears frayed or melted
- Circuit breakers trip repeatedly
- You or anyone at home is shocked
Our Arcadia Electrical Contractors Provide a Wide Range of Services
Their professionalism, promptness, and commitment to high-quality service make our Arcadia electrical contractors some of the best in the business. Don’t rely on substandard contractors when our electrical experts are ready to help. The team at Express Electrical Services can always assist you with:
- Electrical Repairs: Our state-certified technicians can handle any type of electrical repair. Highly trained and knowledgeable, they’re available 24/7 and provide same-day service in Arcadia. They also arrive with high-quality parts, materials, and products to fix any problem.
- Electrical Remodeling: From lighting design and re-wiring to upgrades to support high-power appliances and home additions and refurbished basements, our team handles all the electrical work to ensure the project is a success.
- Electrical Automation: We can help set up Bluetooth or Wi-Fi-powered smart home systems you can manage from your smartphone. That includes safety and security systems, air conditioning, door locks, blinds, and landscape lighting.
- Re-Wiring: Whether you have ungrounded wiring, old cloth-insulated or aluminum wiring, or knob and tube wiring, our team can plan, design, and execute a re-wiring project in your Arcadia home. We also wire kitchen appliances, baseboard heaters, and more.
- Electrical Panels: If you have a 60-amp or 100-amp panel, we can install a 200-amp or higher electrical panel to support your power demands. Call us if your existing panel is overheated, overloaded, corroded, or the cause of electrical issues throughout your home.
- GFI/GFCI Outlet Installation: Ground fault circuit interrupters protect against shock and electrical fires. If you don’t have them in your home, let us provide an update to meet the latest electrical codes and ensure you’re protected where devices may be exposed to water.
- Lighting: Our electricians are certified in lighting design, so they can help with the placement, color, and scale of lighting in your Arcadia home. They can help with the installation and repair of indoor/outdoor lighting, LED lighting, accent lighting, recessed lighting, chandeliers, flood lights, spotlights, and architectural lighting.
- Outlets and Switches: Whether you have a faulty outlet or need to upgrade one that doesn’t meet your needs, contact Express Electrical Services. We can quickly replace any outlet and run the wiring for it and will repair drywall if necessary.
- Electrical Installation: Our technicians install all types of electrical fixtures and appliances, including ceiling and attic fans, HVAC units, EV chargers, and more so you can use them safely and effectively.
- Home Safety: Our Arcadia electricians are experts in home safety systems and can install and maintain smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to meet the latest safety requirements. They also install security lighting and whole-house surge protection systems.
We Are The Electrical Troubleshooting Experts
When it comes to electrical wiring repair and general electrical troubleshooting, we’re the best around. We have the training, experience, and knowledge to find the source of any problem. Don’t trust a less reputable company for electrical wiring repair, troubleshooting, and installation services. Our Arcadia electricians can identify and correct any issue quickly to restore your home’s safety and function. There’s never any guesswork or cutting corners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should I Hire an Electrician?
Any type of DIY electrical installation or repair is extremely dangerous. Our electricians are fully licensed and undergo years of training to perform electrical installation and repair. They also use the latest methods, equipment, and safety gear when servicing electrical systems in Arcadia.
Do You Install GFCI Outlets?
A GFCI outlet protects against electrical shock when a device is exposed to water. We install GFCI outlets where they are required, such as kitchens, bathrooms, garages, and outdoors where swimming pools are installed or power tools may be used.
How Do I Know If a Circuit Breaker Is Faulty?
Hopefully, you don’t have to deal with tripped breakers often. You may have a bad breaker if it trips soon after being reset or doesn’t turn back on. Call an electrician and don’t try to replace the breaker or alter its wiring.
When Should I Schedule an Electrical Panel Upgrade?
Contact us if your electrical panel is rated at 100 amps or less. If you’re installing a new refrigerator, washing machine, entertainment system, or computer system, you may need additional electrical capacity. Let us determine the best type of electrical panel upgrade.
Should I Update My Aluminum Wiring?
Aluminum wiring was installed in the 1960s and 1970s as a cheaper alternative to copper. It overheats easily and breaks down over time, increasing the risk of electrical shock or a fire. While not illegal, aluminum wiring is unsafe and can make your home uninsurable, so it’s best to have an electrician replace it.
Contact Express Electrical Services
If you live in Arcadia, CA, you can trust Express Electrical Services for electrical installation, repair, replacement, and remodeling help. Our electricians are available 24/7 and fully licensed and trained. We provide emergency and same-day service throughout the Los Angeles area and Southern California. To request electrical service, contact us online or call (855) 324-5796.