Electrical Repairs in Los Angeles
Licensed Electricians Serving Southern California for Over 25 Years
We often take electricity for granted. But even a seemingly small issue with an appliance or wiring can lead to big trouble. From power outages to lighting issues to faulty electrical equipment, Express Electrical Services is ready to fix them all. Going strong for over two decades, we are a leading Los Angeles electrician company serving all of Southern California. No matter your electrical issue, you can count on us to solve it the first time.
Our Los Angeles electricians handle all types of electrical repairs, including:
- Electrical Panel Issues – It’s important to match the right breaker fuses to the right electrical panel. Most residential fuses use 120/240 volts matched with a main electrical panel rated at 100 to 200 amps. Using the wrong fuse can overload circuits, melt wires, and cause a fire.
- Circuit Breaker Trips – A circuit breaker trip can cut off power to parts of your home. It can also overload circuits, causing damage to your devices. Constant circuit breaker trips may point to a wiring issue.
- Power Outages and Power Surges – Outages and surges can happen for a variety of reasons including inclement weather, faulty wiring, overloaded circuits, and circuit breaker issues. Power surges can damage electrical devices and can happen during thunderstorms and when the power comes back on after an outage.
- Dimming or Flickering House Lights – Whether caused by inclement weather, faulty wiring, or an overloaded circuit, dimming or flickering house lights can damage your fixtures and ruin the atmosphere in your home. If your lights continue to behave strangely in calm weather, call us to speak with a Los Angeles licensed electrician who can help.
- Faulty Power Outlets – Common signs of a faulty power outlet including being hot to the touch, devices not working when plugged in, char marks, buzzing sounds, and sparks.
- Buzzing Noises – If you hear a constant buzz near an electrical outlet, there is likely a wiring problem or other issue with the outlet. A professional electrician can diagnose and resolve the issue before it gets worse.
- Faulty Wiring – Most electrical issues can be traced to faulty wiring. Our Los Angeles electricians can pinpoint the issue, resolve it, and prevent future problems with your home’s wiring.
- Damaged Cords – Damage to a power cord interrupts the flow of electricity and can lead to a fire. If you notice exposed wiring or other damage to a power cord, shut off the power and unplug it.
- Aluminum Wiring – A long outdated fixture, aluminum wiring can lose its shape as temperatures change from hot to cold and vice-versa. At a certain point, the wiring loses its structure completely and becomes a fire hazard. We can help you replace dangerous aluminum wiring with a much safer modern copper wiring.
- Faulty Ground Fault Circuit Interruptor (GFCI) – GFCIs protect against electric shocks near water and where an electrical current touches the ground. A faulty GFCI compromises your safety and often points to faulty wiring.
- Smell of Burning Plastic – The pungent smell of burning plastic indicates a serious issue with your electrical system. If you notice this unmistakable odor, switch off your circuit breaker and contact a Los Angeles emergency electrician.
- Carbon Monoxide Detection – Colorless and odorless, carbon monoxide can be deadly if inhaled. Make sure to have a licensed electrician check that your carbon monoxide and smoke detectors are working properly. Safety experts recommend that you have at least one detector for each floor of your home.
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting – Whether it’s the lighting in your kitchen and bathrooms or the security lights on your porch or backyard, the last thing you want is a malfunction. Our Los Angeles electricians can provide professional lighting installation and repair services to prevent problems before they pop up.
- & a variety of other electrical issues. Call us with your electrical repair request and we’ll send a licensed electrician in Los Angeles to help right away.
Emergency Electrical Repairs
We take pride in providing round-the-clock electrical repairs to Los Angeles & the surrounding areas. When you need a 24 hour electrician, just give us a call and we’ll send the right person over ASAP, typically within an hour*.
Home Electrical Repair Service You Can Trust
Electrical emergencies can strike without warning. Express Electrical Services is ready to respond 24/7. From electrical wiring repair to malfunctioning appliances, we will send a licensed emergency electrician to your address in 60 to 90 minutes*. We’ll find the root of the problem and fix it right, no matter how long it takes. With over 25 years of experience in electrical repairs, we will ensure your home and family is safe. Give us a call and ask about coupons to save on our electrical repair services.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
Customers have rated Express Electrical Services as their reliable & trusted Electricians in Los Angles & the surrounding Southern California area. We have been rated 4.9 out 5 based off of 326 reviews. See what our customers have to say!