Are you looking for a reliable, dependable, and affordable Glendale electrician? Look no further than Express Electrical Services. Our experienced contractors can handle any electrical repair and are available 24/7 to help with emergencies. Licensed and extensively trained, our electricians in Glendale, CA, will carefully evaluate your wiring, service panel, appliances, and electrical connections. They can immediately tell if you need repairs today or should schedule upgrades in the future.
We’re committed to keeping homes and families in Glendale safe. Our technicians have the expertise to manage projects of any size, from GFCI outlet installations to electrical panel upgrades. We’re also familiar with the entire area, including communities like Verdugo Woodlands and Adams Square and where locals love to shop, such as The Americana at Brand and the Glendale Galleria. Therefore, we can reach you when you need us the most.
Emergency Service at Your Home in 60-90* Minutes or Less
If you’re having a serious electrical problem, you need a licensed electrician immediately. Don’t risk attempting electrical repairs on your own. Without the proper knowledge of wiring, how electricity works, and safety precautions, you could be shocked, burned, or electrocuted. Fortunately, our Glendale electricians have the knowledge and expertise to safely, quickly, and effectively perform electrical repairs and installations.
At Express Electrical Services, we guarantee service in the fastest time possible. You can rest assured that a licensed professional will be there to handle all of your electrical repair, installation, and maintenance needs.
We are proud to offer a wide range of services in Glendale. Our state-certified electricians arrive in trucks stocked with parts and equipment, so most jobs are completed on the first visit. You’ll receive upfront pricing with no hidden fees while we guarantee 100% satisfaction with all of the following services:
- Electrical Automation. A smart home automation system allows you to precisely control your electricity usage. We can install an electrical automation system, so you reduce energy usage and save on bills. Automation components include Wi-Fi-connected devices, motion-sensor-activated security cameras, and landscape lighting with sensors and timers.
- Electrical Installation. Our electricians in Glendale, CA, can run new wires through your entire house or help with simpler projects. Whether you need a new outlet in one room or a whole new panel, contact us and we’ll inspect your property, evaluate your needs, and install equipment that improves the function of your home.
- Electrical Remodeling. Remodeling your home isn’t just about paint color and furnishings. It can also allow you to add accent, recessed, and LED lighting. A home remodel can include updating old wiring and upgrading capacity so that you can add more fixtures and appliances.
- Electrical Re-wiring. Like anything else, home wiring may need to be updated as it ages. Our seasoned Glendale Electricians can check all your wires to ensure your home is safe and functional. We suggest replacing old cloth-insulated, aluminum, or ungrounded wiring.
- Electrical Repairs. Electrical repairs might require installing a new outlet or updating the connections for your carbon monoxide alarm. We also repair worn or damaged circuit breakers, overheated/sparking/buzzing outlets, and faulty indoor and outdoor light fixtures.
- Electrical Panels. Your electrical panel is the heart of your electrical system. We specialize in repairs and replacements of outdated circuit breaker panels. If you have an old panel, our Glendale electricians can replace it with a 100- or 200-amp model that supports modern home power requirements.
- EV Chargers. If you need an EV charger installed or repaired, contact us today. We install Level 2 chargers and provide any updates necessary to support them. Our electricians also provide maintenance to help your EV charger last.
- GFCI/GFI Outlets. Our seasoned electricians can complete any electrical outlet installation. We install GFCI outlets to protect you from shocks due to current imbalances or contact between an electrical device and water. In addition, we’ll upgrade two-prong outlets to grounded three-prong outlets to make your home code-compliant.
- Knob and Tube Upgrades. Some older homes have what is known as knob and tube systems. If your home still has this type of wiring, we strongly suggest letting our Glendale electricians update it to improve safety and efficiency.
- Lighting. Lighting can have aesthetic benefits, improve functionality, and increase security and safety in and around your home. Our Glendale electricians are available to help with any lighting additions, repairs, or updates you may need.
- Outlets/Switches. Your outlets and switches should be assessed to make sure your home is up to code and that electrical relays and other components are working properly. Call if an outlet has no power, a plug is loose, a connected light flickers or an outlet is burnt, melted, cracked, chipped, sparking, or smoking.
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors. We install smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms. These are essential safety features and will protect your family in case of a fire or gas leak. We also recommend testing them frequently to ensure they’re working properly.
- Security Lighting. Security lighting offers high-quality illumination at night and helps deter unwanted visitors, such as animals. It’s also a deterrent to burglars who prefer the cover of darkness.
- Whole House Surge Protection. Surges can damage electrical equipment, such as computers, televisions, and cooking appliances. They can originate from violent storms or within your electrical system. Whole-house surge protection diverts excess current from both sources to avoid damage and safety hazards.
If you’re seeking a qualified Glendale electrician, Express Electrical Services can meet all of your needs. Our electricians are licensed and bonded, and our company is highly rated. We offer all types of electrical installation and 24/7 emergency services at affordable prices. Contact us to discuss pricing and financing or to schedule your appointment. To speak with us directly, call (888) 350-7869 today.