Electrician in Orange, CA
Express Electrical Services is a highly rated electrical contractor in Orange, CA. Serving Anaheim, Irvine, and Santa Ana, we are respected throughout the county. There are many old homes in Orange, especially in the Old Town District, but we are there for homeowners requiring lighting repair or an electrical panel upgrade. Have flickering lights or frequent power outages? Our trained, qualified, and licensed local electrician in Orange can help, and even install EV chargers in your home.
Our Orange County electricians are located:
A 24-Hour Emergency Electrician You Can Count On
- Flickering lights
- Dimming lights
- Power outages
- Power surges
- Burning odors
- Faulty wiring
- Old aluminum wiring
- Tripped circuit breakers
- Visible damage to wires and cords
Electrical Repair Services
An Orange electrician can be there quickly if you have an emergency. We’re available 24/7. If you’re not sure of the source of the problem, we can troubleshoot electrical issues using our knowledge, experience, and tools. If a power outlet sparks or buzzes, or feels hot, let us know so we can replace it. We can also address the causes of burning plastic smells and help with your electrical repair service in Orange, CA.
Home Rewiring Services
If your home has old wiring, we can send in a trained & licensed residential electrician in Orange to update your homes electrical rewiring. We’ll also replace old components as well as kitchen appliance wiring. From individual wires and cables to fuse boxes, we have you covered for:
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters
- A GFCI protects people against shocks and electrical burns by detecting ground faults and cutting the current in a fraction of a second.
- Old outlets and switches may be faulty and increasing your risk of a fire, while being inadequate with regards to the power demands of modern appliances.
- Kitchen Appliances
- Wiring a kitchen appliance can be a challenge but our licensed electricians in Orange can quickly, efficiently, and safely complete the job for you.
- Electric Panels
- Arcing, or dangerous surges in electricity, can overload appliances and cause fires. Our Orange electricians can upgrade your system to a 200 amp breaker panel that handles high demand.
- Knobs and Tubes
- Old homes with knobs and tubes that have worn out and lost their insulation should be updated to reflect modern electrical standards.
- Electrical Remodeling
- An electrical remodel should be part of any home renovation; our Orange electricians can include updated LED recessed lighting and lighting automation controls.
Home Electrical Installations
Our electrical technicians can upgrade your wiring or install an electrical outlet if necessary. If you need wiring, an electrical panel, or interior lighting installed, we can be there. We can install the latest home automation systems with iPad/smartphone controls, or install a ceiling or attic fan. Powering up your electric vehicle can be easier, and cheaper, with a home EV charging station our team can install for you. Contact our Orange electricians to see how we can help with your home’s electrical installation.
An electrical automation system can save you money in the long run by making your electrical and lighting systems more efficient. Control the amount of electricity flowing through the system to save energy and lower your utility bills. We can integrate both data and voice control while improving your home’s safety and security.
Home Safety Services
With Express Electrical Services, you have an Orange electrician who can address issues with your home’s safety system and provide:
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – We install various types of CO detectors, and can interconnect them with your smoke detectors so everyone is safe.
- Security Lighting – A lighting system that deters wildlife and intruders can be installed to improve the security of your home, family, and visitors.
- Smoke Detectors – Our local electricians can install hard-wired smoke detectors in Orange, which eliminate the need for batteries and can always detect a problem.
- Whole House Surge Protection – A 24-hour electrician can address surges, but we can also protect your appliances and entire home from serious damage.
Lighting Services by an Experienced Electrical Contractor
Whether you need interior or exterior lighting, we can send in a licensed electrician in Orange to address your needs. Accent lighting can be installed to highlight your interior décor and exterior walls and landscaping. An electrician in Orange can come in and install chandeliers or fans, or add dimmers, timers, and other energy-saving components. On the outside, our electricians in Orange can light up your pool, garden, or backyard and install transformers and motion detectors.
Express Electrical Services: An Affordable Residential Electrician You Can Trust
Whether you need an electrical panel upgrade, a 24-hour emergency electrician, or for us to install an electrical outlet, we offer service that fits within your budget. Our electricians can install light switch wiring in no time, or provide lighting repair before you have bigger problems. Just give us a 60-90 minute lead time. Our Orange County electricians serve all of Southern California. Customers benefit from financing options, specials, and coupons as well.
For assistance by a highly rated electrical company, or to reach a 24-hour electrician in Orange, contact us today!
Express Electrical Services provide electrical services to residents throughout Orange County, including:
Artesia Pilar, Santa Ana
East Side, Santa Ana
Heninger Park, Santa Ana
Mid-City, Santa Ana
South Santa Ana
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING US
Customers have rated Express Electrical Services as their reliable & trusted Electricians in Santa Ana & the surrounding Orange County area.