We appreciate the trust and confidence our customers place in Express Electrical to provide fast and reliable electrical services. As always, the safety of our customers and certified electricians is our top priority. Express Electrical is closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and we are taking precautions to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our customers and electricians.
Express Electrical has implemented safe Coronavirus (COVID-19) protection practices effective immediately.
- In order to limit the potential spread of the virus, we will follow all health officials and State and Federal government rules and make sure we abide by the social distancing mandates of no closer than 6 feet.
- Our electricians will wear gloves, shoe protectors, and face masks for every in-home visit.
- Every electrician will have sanitizing gear for their trucks, tools, and for themselves to use between each visit.
- In order to serve those in our community that are most vulnerable, we will be prioritizing elderly and immune compromised customers first.
- We will be doing our estimates via video conferencing and conduct measuring and troubleshooting services from outside the home, whenever possible.
- We know your safety and peace of mind is top priority, so we will be dispatching extra emergency units 24/7.