Ken was the best! He came out in the middle of the night and saved our family from what could have been a tragedy. Our electical in our wall had sparked and caught fire. We still thank God we had been home and in the living room when it happened. He spent 2 days with us fixing all of the electrical problems in our house, and there were many we never knew about mainly from the prior owners make-shift work that had been done. But Ken fixed everything and got us back safe and sound. From now on any electrical problems we have our go to will be this company and Ken. Thank you!